Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Celebration (then Rage)

So.  Today my Least Favorite employee came into my office (and he actually knocked! as per The Rules) and said, "Well, you seem like a nice person, so I'm going to start looking for a new job.  Would you sign off on a job change?"  Yes, awkward.  Mostly because I can tell he has NO respect for me at all; partially because, at that announcement, I was planning a party with confetti and hats and a 4-tiered cake.  (Did I mention he's my Least Favorite employee...and I've been desperate to fire him for months now?)

Then, as he was leaving for his only shift of the day (since he didn't show up for his second shift), I caught him trying to steal a book?

I might actually pray to any god above or below that he finds a new job in the next 24 hours.

I will get to the books that will take 3 weeks to process, the flak I'm getting for not having them out sooner, the Projects I have to complete (hopefully) before the end of July, new hires, my own internal goals (irrelevant at this point), budget meeting, days I HAVE to take off, losing my best employee EVAR, and...well, everything else that's going on.  Slightly stressful, but hey, that's work!  If only I can get rid of this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment